2016 Executive Officer Nomination Page
The President of the Montana Public Health Association requests that the following Executive Officer vacancies be satisfied through a ballot process. We encourage your participation in selecting appropriate candidates for these vacant posts.
The President-Elect shall serve one year as President-Elect, two years as President, and one year as immediate Past President (four-year term). All other posts carry a term of two years and expire at the annual business meeting in 2018.
Please submit names for any of the available posts listed below. Submitted names will be placed on the ballot for voting by the membership at the 2016 Annual Business Meeting to be held in Billings, Montana on September 28, 2016.
- President-Elect (begins with adjournment of the 2016 annual meeting)
- Region 2 North Central Regional Vice President (currently held by Kristi Aklestad)
- Region 3 South Central Regional Vice President (currently held by Mitzi Racine)
- Tribal-Affiliated Native American Vice President (currently held by Tammy Matt)
- Secretary (currently held by Bridget Kallenburger)
- Treasurer (currently held by Molly Hale)
- Historian (vacant new position)
(Please confer with those you nominate prior to submitting your nomination)
Executive Officer descriptions from bylaws viewable here